Momentum Learning has partnered with Skills Fund to remove any and all barriers to enrolling in our transformative skills training program. Together with Skills Fund, we're proud to offer a simple, transparent financing solution that allows you to focus on what matters: gaining skills and getting hired.
What To Expect From Skills Fund
- A process radically different from traditional loans
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your rate and monthly repayment before you apply
- Low, interest-only payments while enrolled and for two months after
- No teaser rates—one low, upfront interest rate for all students
- An application that takes less than ten minutes to complete. Receive a credit decision within minutes.
- To learn more about SkillsFund’s loan program for Momentum students, go here: https://momentumlearn.skills.fund/.
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential.
- A quick online application, which can be completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit
- Low, affordable interest-only payments while in school and for a few months after to ease your job-search
- High loan approvals -- including financing for students with no credit
- Instant decisions 90% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (email@example.com), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern
Apply now at https://climbcredit.com/momentumlearning.
Loanable helps students get the financing they need for coding bootcamps (tuition, equipment costs, and living expenses) through low-interest friends and family loans. Students are also able to split their total financing need into small chunks (think $500) allowing several of their friends and family to contribute as a group. If the student is not able to get all the funding they need from friends and family, we have great lending partners that provide the additional capital that they need.
To learn more about Loanable and pursue getting a loan on their platform, go here: https://loanable.io/.